Sunday 28 August 2016

Waiting in the wings like other stories for Pat

I have posted another story today, Love is all it takes. My usual girl man theme, except this time is boy girl woman. You can click the link here of go to the entry in the right-hand column.

I have some others still to post and even more to type, edit, then publish here. When that will be I am not sure.

It does have adult content.

This one inspired by a painting:


Pat is a friend in Gainsborough who we do not see enough of, but she says kind things about my writing and I have been promising to post a story for ages, so here one finally is.

The truth be I am slowing down and sleeping more as my heart condition takes a firmer hold of how I feel. I have had all the tests and scans and see my cardiologist this coming week, when I hope I will get a good indication of when I will have open heart surgery. As a friend said recently, 'It's not knowing when, so you put your life on hold' and that about sums up how I feel. I want to get on with life again, but for now I will settle for doing a couple of final promised jobs for people, then my decks are clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tottle Brook

Casper lamented the fact that his great-grand-daughter Alice could not walk the full length of Tottle Brook, as he had done 60 years before,...